Social Skills Group for Adults
Identify, practice and refine the skills necessary to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships.
Sep 01, 2011 12:00 AM
Nov 04, 2011 12:00 AM
|Where||Arizona State University, Tempe Campus|
|Contact Name||Denise Gallagher|
|Contact Phone||(602) 496-1475|
|Add event to calendar||
The ASU Clinical Psychology Center and the Initiative for Inclusive Communities (IIC) present a new group for adults (18+) who are interested in learning how to strengthen their relationships and make new connections in both professional and personal settings.
- Goals: Identify, practice and refine the skills necessary to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships.
- When: This group will meet in the evening once a week for 9 weeks.
- Where: Arizona State University, 950 S. McAllister Ave., Tempe, AZ 85287.
- Benefits: Skills gained through participation in this program can be supported by the Life Coaching services provided by the Initiative for Inclusive Communities.
- Cost: The total cost of this 9 week program is $300.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2011
Classes to begin 1st week of September