For twenty years, the Center for Applied Behavioral Health Policy has recognized the top contributors to Arizona's behavioral health community. Nominations are currently open for the 2020 Arizona Behavioral Health Awards.
Please consider nominating of one or more people, a company, agency or organization to one or more of the following categories:
- The Legacy Award recognizes the career of a behavioral health leader.
- The Cultural Heritage Award recognizes an individual or agency that has brought cultural distinction to the behavioral health field.
- The Leadership in Advocacy Award recognizes an individual who has championed policies that enhance behavioral health services in Arizona.
- The Legislative Leadership Award recognizes an elected official who has helped strengthen allocation from behavioral health services.
- The Leadership in Services Award recognizes an individual who has excelled in the provision of behavioral health services.
- The Peer Leadership Award recognizes an individual with lived experience whose advocacy and service contribute to breaking stigma and improving the lives of those navigating the behavioral health service continuum.
Please make your nominations before Friday, June 12, 2020.
Award recipients will be featured in the Summer Institute supplemental publication.